Thursday 28 March 2013

Ex boyfriend denies plans to marry Bisi Ibidapo Obey

When we all are breathing some fresh air that the matter sorrounding the partanity of the baby girl that actress Bisi Ibidapo Obey claimed to be daughter of former ex-Kogi Lawmaker, Dino Melaye, had been shadowed by the fact that she has found love once again with her ex lover she was dating before she met Melaye.

A new story as emerge that the actress ex boyfriend had denied the story that he had plans to marry the actress. According to the Uk based, Kunle Ashimi ' There is nothing of such happening. We are just best of friends, so let keep the facts as it is'

But about a month ago Bisi had granted an interview with Punch

"I must confess that I never knew my love affair with the father of my baby would turn awry but it did. Fortunately for me, the guy I was dating before stood by me when my daughter’s father rejected me. He saw all that happened as a script written by God, which had to play out. He stood by me throughout the pregnancy and he is still there for me. I have found love again"
But Bisi what went wrong?

No comments: