Tuesday 28 July 2015

My boss makes me wet all the time

Pls don't judge me, because I already know this is all wrong but I am powerless to stop myself.
My name is Titi. I work in one of the big constructing firm in the country as a secretary and I earn a good salary.
My problem started when I started working with my present boss.

The first day I resumed work with my boss after I was moved from my former department, I knew I was in trouble. Continue...
The man was just too handsome. He was everything I ever wanted in a man; wide shoulders, biceps, height, and a look to die for compare to my boyfriend of 1plus year, who I would probably ends up with. He was nothing compare to my boyfriend, Deji, who is just of average height, small size with a growing pot-belly.
He was all I could think of the first day at my desk in the Office and mere wondering of what he could do with my body got me all wet.
The next day was a torture for me, I couldn't concentrate on what he was telling concerning my duties. I was just staring at his Greek like face.
He asked me twice what was wrong with me and I could only nod which he smiles at. I guess, he knew I was taken by his look.
It is already my seventh month in the Office and I still can't get over wanting the man. I am almost going mad wanting him and I might do something drastic. One of which is to beg him or allow my boobs to pop out of my top.
He knew I want him but he just playing so hard to get. Afterall, he is not a saint. I gathered from the office gossips that he has two wives and a chains of girlfriends, some of which I have even welcomed Whenever he invited them.
So, I wonder why he is now refusing a free meal offered to him on a gold plate. I'm a beautiful girl, with a near perfect figure, good skin, so what's the matter with him.

I have fantasised many night about him in bed with me, touching me in all my secret places. Fantasised being married to him, which in reality, I won't mind at all. I don't mind to be his 10th wife, afterall I belong to him.
Like, I said earlier, don't judge me (I care less if you do anyway) , just give me advice  on what to do. Matured advice only. Your girl, Titi






No comments: