Saturday 23 March 2013

Waje denies dating M.I


A recent interview with Waje about her relationship with M.I led to this answer and I wondered what really should be made of the it, atleast, Waje, should just tell us the truth jare or what do you think guys?

Read part of the interview here-

Where is the rumour of an affair between the two of you enamating from, even Olamide mentioned it in his song?

I think it is just what you media guys started. We are just friends or maybe you guys wanted a Nigerian version of Jay Z and Beyonce, so they just hooked up by theselves.

Do you think M.I likes you? I saw his tweet where he complained that you had 'brother zoned' him

Leave him abeg, he is not serious. we are just friends. Even if we are dating, is it something I would tell the world.

hmm, the last line....?

No comments: