Wednesday 24 April 2013

I won't talk about my dumping Etisalat for MTN-Saka


Most of us are aware that comedian Afis Oyetoro, popularly known as Saka has dumped Etisalat for MTN where he has been an ambassador for the pass two years. His  advert promo for MTN went viral yesterday with 'I don Port' word by the actor. The actor was reported to have been paid N20million naira to dump Etisalat by MTN. I put a call to the actor and below is how our coversation it went.

Me: Good morning sir, My name is Abimbola Adebayo , I'm a journalist, Sir I will like to ask about your move to MTN from Etisalat

Saka: I can't talk now, can we talk later.

Me: Sir it just one or two question

Saka: I can't talk now maybe later, what do you say your name is so I can give you a call later.

Me: Abimbola Adebayo, Sir I just have one question for you

Saka: If it is about my move to MTN I wont talk about it. For now anything about it I don't want to talk about it,when it's time I will call you.
Well, guys that was how it went. Saka not willing to share the story with us for now, if im lucky I will be getting the full info later.









No comments: