Wednesday 17 April 2013

Meet 6 year old millionaire

Isabella Barrett becomes a millionaire when she won a beaty pageant.
The six year old now runs a jewelry and beauty line which cater for young people which is worth $1million in 2012.
Though her mother Suzanne Barett, runs the administrative part of the business, it is said that every product made are the idea of Isabella who also try out her products such as the charms braclets and lip gloss that comes in all colours.
According to the young millionaire '
What’s not to like about being a millionaire? I’m a superstar, I have my own jewellery line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs." She is definitely a  little boss lady.
 




No comments: