Monday 29 April 2013

People will always talk-Daniel Ademinokan's estranged wife, Doris Simon speaks


Doris and Daniel-when the going was good
Abimbola Adebayo

In my fact finding about what could have gone wrong with Doris Simon marriage to Daniel Ademinokan, a colleague of hers in the industry (whom I can't mention her name) told me that Doris Simon is keeping quiet about Stella Damasus getting married to her husband because the fault is from her. She went on to tell me that, Doris was caught by Danie,  having extra-marital affairs several times with other men 

So to do a complete work, I decided to put a call to Doris earlier today and when she picked I asked her, why is it that she had
been silent about Stella Damasus and her (I can't call him her former husband yet cos I don't think they are officially divorced ) estranged husband getting married, She was silence for a while.

So I told her that a friend of hers in the industry told me that her marriage with Daniel crashed because she was having an affair. Her reply was 'I don't want to talk about me and Daniel'.

Again I put it to her that was it true that she was having affairs with other men and she said ' You know that people will always talk'.

Last question to her was -Doris what are you going to do now? and she replied by saying 'I don't want that to hold my life back'.

What went wrong here cos both Doris and Daniel are not fourthcoming about why their marriage crashed and any another question begging to be answered is, did Stella Damasus had a hand in breaking up their marriage?

No comments: