Friday 26 April 2013

Stella Damasus marries her third husband Daniel Ademinokan




This is authoritative, actress Stella Damascus has secrety married the former husband of her colleague, Doris Simon.


The marriage took place in February this year in New York, where the actress and Daniel Ademinokan moved have temporarily relocated to.

This is the third marriage of Stella Damasus while it is the second for Daniel Ademinokan.

On the onset of the relationship between the two, both denied that they are dating and Stella, even granted interviews that she was not dating Ademinokan, when Doris Simon, cried out that Stella was the cause of the breakup of her marriage.

Though, I don't have anything against the two getting married but I remembered, Stella saying that she only as a working relationship with Daniel Ademinokan. Wow.

Why did Stella denied the relationship only for her to go all the way to New York to get married secretly?.

I remembered I interviewed Doris Simon in late 2011 and I asked her, what She will do, If someone in the industry(Nollywood ) snatched her husband from her, since he is also in the industry. Her response was 'The cane used to beat the first wife is up in the roof for the new wife'.

Not quite long, I meant like two or three month later the story of Stella breaking up Doris Simon marriage broke.

Once again, Stella should have own up back then that she was dating Daniel Ademinokan and not Denied it. She has the choice of getting married anywhere She choses but why do it secretly. I leave the rest to you readers. Please readers, I'm not Doris Simon mouth piece, just doing my job.

No comments: