Monday 13 May 2013

'I can act nude'- Actress Uche Ogbodo

In a new interview, nollywood Controversial actress, Uche Ogbodo, has said that she can act nude, if it is what is required of her

Read part of the interview below

"I can do anything in acting. There is no limit to what I can do on stage as an actress because I'm a professional actress and I don't care because that role I am playing can is touching somebody somewhere.
If you give me a nude role that has something to teach people, and does not affect any culture and tradition, I will do it. That is why I am an actress.
I don't care what people might say or think about me."

Ohmy, our dear actresses seems tobe coming out of the closet, Afrocandy, thanks for laying the foundation, lol but biko, what of you guys, the ladies are leaving you behind o!

No comments: