Wednesday 8 May 2013

MTN Porting- I have Murdered poverty, says Saka


In recent interview about dumping Etisalat or MTN in a controversial circumstances, actor Hafiz Oyetoro popularly known as Saka,  opened up on what porting to MTN had done for him

Hear him in his own words

“To the glory of God, level don change. Let me put it like that. I believe that in the nearest future, level will finally change. But now, level don dey change. I have murdered poverty and God has finally murdered it for me. I am no longer poor, but very comfortable.
“For now, I don’t want to say anything. I promise you that I will talk at the appropriate time,”
“I am a responsible civil servant. My duty is to teach other people’s children well, just as I would expect others to teach mine. So I cannot abandon my job. I assure you, everything has been taken care of.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy for u joo! Na business u dey do.