Monday 24 June 2013

Cancer Survivor Debbie Osarere shares lovely photos on Instagram

 
The 28 year old Debbie Osarere, who was diagnosed of cancer last year and had many Nigerians come to her aid, shared lovely new photos from her based in the US. She also added a few word to the photos and we are all grateful that she is alive.

Read below what Debbie said........

Well so far so good God has been faithful and HIS tender mercies has been with me since my stay in USA and support from my cancer support groups in likes of (AWCAA) African Women Cancer Awareness Association of Mrs Ify Nwanbukwu, Zuriworks For Women’s Health by Dr Andrene Taylor, Dare to Courage by Juliet Aguwa, also support from SEED and also my oncologist Dr Onojobi cladys in Howard University Hospital. Well I started another chemotherapy session last april which will last for four months before I will do my radiation. But as it is my oncologist said I might have to do an oral chemo drug treatment after four month of infusion. See more photos after the cut






No comments: