Saturday 1 June 2013

How Kcee wins my love with 'Limpopo



I am not really a fan of Kcee not when he was with his former group, though, since he went solo, I have really tried to pay him some attention, I meant halfheartedly.
Though 'Limpopo' his latest has been out for like two months now, I never paid much attention to it until days back when I watched the video and yeah, I was hooked. Kcee, now have all my love, I mean, I fell in love with him yesterday listening to his song (Limpopo)been played at a friend's place.

I realized then, what a beautiful song it is. There is something about the song that made it worth listening to over and over.

Forget the name, the song as a soothing effect on you. I came back home to watch the video and wow, it was worth my while, never regreted my time out with him, yeah yeah yeah. Dear reader, so here is my confession of why I am so much in love with Kcee, I meant his 'Limpopo'

No comments: