Wednesday 5 June 2013

Laide Bakare's first husband claims to be father of her new born baby boy

 

The story of actress, Laide Bakare and her former husband is an ongoing one. The nollywood Yoruba actress who was just delivered of a baby boy in New York, US on 31st May 2013, for her new husband Tunde Oriowo is now in parternity mess has her estranged husband, Olumide Okunfulure is claiming the baby is his.

The Ile- Oluji, Ondo State born but US based businessman says categorically that he is the father of the baby has he had intercourse with Laide whom he claimed he was still married to in the nine month she was pregnant. He said that Laide was pregnant when she decided to quit their marraige so suddenly without hinting him of her decision.

Here is what he said from his base in Washington DC....Read more after cut


"I heard that my wife delivered a baby boy barely two months after she made a release that we were divorced, and she's saying that the baby belongs to one Mr. Tunde Oriowo. That's a lie, wicked lie. I'm the biological father. I have pictures to show that we were always together, but she deliberately kept the pregnancy out of my knowledge."

In the earlier intervieew he granted to Encomium magazine, Olumide had claimed that his wife had been involved in extra- marital affair while she was still been married to him. According to Olumide, who had a daughter Simioluwa with the actress, his wife would leave him and their daughter in the US and came back to Nigeria claiming to be promoting her movies but she was sleeping around with other men, according to reports from people.

"I don't want to put laws into my hands. So, I have already notified my lawyers in the US and already contacted my lawyers in Nigeria about the matter, because she has many questions to answer. If she wants to prove herself right, I challenge her to go for DNA test because that would unveil the true father of the baby.

"She's still my wife. We're legally married. She came to the States to deliver using my surname and my green card. It's just unfortunate she's using all the things I did for her to favour another man. So, our marriage is intact, legally. And if she wants to quit, legal action must be taken."

He said he planned to go for DNA to arcertain the true parternity of the baby.


No comments: