Wednesday 3 July 2013

He impregnated my friend but want to marry me, should I go ahead and marry him?

A bimbers reader would like to seek your advice a complicated issue. She want to know, if she should go ahead and marry her fiance who impregnated her best friend or not.

Please read the story below and give her your advice.

I and Demola have been dating for the past two years and 4 months and everyone had thought the next step is to tie the knot and that was our plans until recently that I discovered that my fiance is expecting a child with my friend.

I won't have known what was happening, if not by chance. I was at his home unannouced one Sunday afternoon while coming back from church and when I got closed to his doorstep I heard some shouting with my boyfriend vioce the loudest. He was shouting he will not take responsibility of any child and the person should go get rid of the pregnancy.

Read more after the cut


Then, I heard his mother telling him to calm down so a solution could be found to the problem. I could not take it anymore neither could I turned back to go home so I stormed his sitting room and who do I found weeping my friend, Titilayo.

How shocked I was at their betrayer that I ran out and since then I have not been the same. I have not been able to comprehend why my boyfriend would ever had sex with my friend and my best friend that I share my secrets with would do such to me.

The same friend I had thought was abandoned by the father of her baby, like she had told me, not knowing that my fiance is the one responsible for her pregnancy.

My fiance has being calling which I earlier ignored but later demanded an explanation from him, according to him, he had met Titilayo on the road one very hot afternoon and decided to give her a lift to her place.

From that day on they have always chat on blackberry because they exchanged pins that day. I know you reader would wonder why I never knew about their affair. Well, has part of our agreement , we both made it clear that, we would not go through each others phones. so I never touched his phone and he does not go through mine.

To cut a long story short, my fiance has been begging and sending people to me including his mother  that he still want to go ahead with our marriage and right I am torn,I don't whether to go ahead and marry a man who cheated me by sleeping with my friend or should I call it quit with him.

Please your advice is quickly needed. thanks.

No comments: