Tuesday 2 July 2013

I work hard and I will enjoy my money- says Wizkid in defense of N15M Porsche


Barely two weeks after he had an accident with his newly acquired Porsche Panamera in front of the Oriental Hotel after the Nokialumia Show, Wizkid quickly replaced it with another Porsche Panamera which cost N15M. This act as caused him to be heavily criticized especially on twitter.

But in an interview with Encomium magazine, Wizkid replied critic with the statement you are about to read below:
"I needed to get another one because after the accident, I didn't have a car and I have to move around. I started taking cabs before I decided to buy this new car to move around. It is needed for work. And I don't think there's anything wrong in splashing millions on a car. If someone works hard and decides to spend on something that he thinks is good for him, why not? In fact, I don't think there's need to justify whether its is wrong or not. I work hard and I will enjoy my money"
More after the cut

No comments: