Wednesday 28 August 2013

I am ready to wait for the right man - Bimbo Akintola

 
At 43 years, one would have thought that nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola, would be desperate to tie with the next available man, but the actress in this interview with Abimbola Adebayo talked about, why it might not happen that way......

How are you giving back to the society?

'' I have lots of kids who I talk to, I mentor. If we say we are part of a society and we are not doing anything for the next generation then we are useless as adults. So I call these kids my kids. I also work with Heart Of Gold Hospice. These children are not only mentally challenge but also medically challenge. I really don't like to talk about charity but I think I have to because they need money, they keep taking the children for surgery and all kind of stuff'.''

Read more after the cut

Do you believe in marriage?

' Yes, I believe in marriage but the decision of a woman to get married his her own

 Are you still planning to get married?

 ' I will definitely get married one day, but until I see the right man, I'm ready to wait, I want a man who is truthful and honest'. Reminded, that know man is perfect, she says ' Those two things are are not too much to ask, honesty and truthfulness are important to me'.

Don't you think you are asking for too much, considering ayour ge?

 'That is what I ask of a man.'


This story is by Abimbola Adebayo- The owner of abimboladebayo.blogspot.com

No comments: