Thursday 1 August 2013

I was verbally and emotionally abused by my husband- Funke Akindele


 After the interview that Funke Akindele estranged husband, Kehinde Oloyede granted to Encomium Magazine, where he said that he was building a house for the actress before she decided to call it quit in the marriage,  Funke Akindele has responded. The actress in an interview with E-24 revealed how she was emotionally and verbally abused by her husband.

That place is not for me, I have been through hell and back. I was abused emotionally and verbally. Really, I thought we could work things out, when things started two months after the wedding. But, I made up my mind and shut the door of the marriage at him, when the trouble was coming to me too much.

'I stoop to conquer him;, Buried my fame and name to make him my husband, but it did not work. At a point in time, I asked, if it was not the same  man, that was all over me before, we married. He almost got me off my career. He called me severally but I did not pick his calls. When, he realized my silence was tormenting him, he took to facebook, It's alright'. Funke opened up.

'Ask him when he come to my house last, he left me here in my rented apartment with nothing. He will just dash in and dash out'. she continue 'He will get abusive, caustic, anytime we have a misunderstanding and often told me to my face, that he is to his wife in Oshodi. He sent me an SMS, that he has seen a buyer for his house  at Adeniyi Jones for 40million. He asked me, If he should sale it and that if he does, he will buy me a new car and rent me a new apartment.' she says

Why now? I don't need all that. I want my sanity. I respect him to the end but he chose to treat me that way. He said he wanted to clip my wings. So you can see, he does not meant well for me.

Hmm... it is over to you  dear readers. What do you think?

No comments: