Tuesday 3 September 2013

BBA, Beverly Osu apologise to Nigerians on sex scenes, says- Please pardon me


 Big Brother Africa- Chase, may be over but  only few can forget about what went down in the house, especially about, Nigerian representative, Beverly Osu and South African rep, Angelo Collins sex scene. I (Abimbola Adebayo) caught up with beverly Osu and We had a chat, which I decided to share with you guys.

What is the next step after BBA

I have always been and entertainment person and that is what I will be during and I plan to complete school.

Which school were you before going for BBA

I was at the Open University in my 200 level.

While in the house, you said that your mother was once a drug pusher and you have to sleep with men, why?

I don't remember me saying that and if Nigerians took it that it what I said about my mother, I am sorry, if I offended anybody unknowingly. I can't remember everything because in your normal day life, people can't remember what they said three or four months ago.


Read more after the cut

 
What is your advice to aspiring BBA contestants?

Always be yourself, be real to yourself, be strong and be prayerful.

Would you say you are real to yourself?

I am a real person. My housemate and people that know me, know I am a very blunt andreal person. I don't pretend to be, who I am not.

Was your relationship with Angelo real?

I'm a real person. I won't act, when it comes to reality, when you like somebody, you cant pretend. You don't plan to like somebody.

Are you still friend with, Angelo?

Me and Angelo are still very good friends.

How long can you stay without sex?

I can stay a whole lifetime without sex

Then why did you go that far with him concerning the sex scene?

I was taken my bath, we are taken our bath and we did not do anything. I did not have sex but

What of the time in the room and bed where he was touching you in some places?

We did not do anything, it was an awkward moment but we did not do anything. I'm telling you what I did and I did to know what the TV show to you.

As he called you since the show ended?

Me and Angelo are still friends and e calls me.

Did you know Angelo as a girlfriend?

Angelo girlfriend that you guys know has called it quit before the house. I am not putting myself in a position that I am a guy girlfriend or not. Let just see, how it goes. When he left, I felt bad.

What happened to the voice that always tell you, you are going to win?

I am a very religious person. When I pray, I tried to listen, even if sometimes I don't have fate in my self but I tried to listen. I feel that the voice came but I was so distracted. The voice is the voice of God. My mother trained me up well. I went to a convent school. All my life I was trained a Catholic and will remain a Catholic. I am a very religious person.

Talking about your mother, what has been her reaction to this?

My mother has lectured me. Even, if the world reject me, my mother can't reject me because she is family. I love my mum, I am her only daughter and her last born. I have always been there for her and she has always been there for me. So, I won't not want to disappoint my mother intentionally.

How do you feel about the way things turned out, the bad girl image and embarrassment?

I don't feel happy because this is the first time, I am representing Nigeria but the thing is, if you didn't go for it, you won't know, how it is in that house. I'm not with phone, I'm not with anything, I was just there. I am sorry, if I embarassed Nigerians but I didn't do it intentionally.


This story is by Abimbola Adebayo and it is exclusive to www.abimboladebayo.blogspot.com


No comments: