Saturday 5 October 2013

Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke's whore?


 When I saw Tonto Dikeh's tweet to Jim Iyke on his recent delivarance at the Synagogue Church Of All Nation which was carried out by Prophet T.B Joshua and Jim's reply I wonder at who is fooling who, Tonto or Jim Iyke. Read more after tha cut


Wondering at my statement? Well, let me elaborate a little... before Jim Iyke was miraclously delivered from what ever has been holding him captive from getting married last sunday. I hace been having flash back tothe numbers of nollywood stars that have been delivered by the prophet. Do you remembers Hank Anuka, the tall actor that also played the bad boy in many movies way back? He said he was delivered from drug addiction. The came that woman(sorry forgot her name now but will fill it in tomorrow, ), who said she was delivered from witchcraft which she has been using to torment her daughter.

The influx of Nollywood stars being delivered by T.B Joshau has stayed with me since last sunday and I asked, could it be that they are truly being delivered by the man or God or paid to show the wonders that God is bringing forth from the man of God.

It is said that 'Ye shall not judge' but sometimes, it is difficult not to because, that sunday occurance looked like a well stage event.

Really, what spirit is holding jim from getting married , I keep wondering. Why did the prophet took to twitter to announced the good news to us. why was the delivarance not done like thousand of other young men that besiege the church for one delivarance to another. We never got to know about their trouble or do we.

To Tonto Dikeh, she knew as well as I do that she has doubt about her tweet of encouragement to Jim Iyke, she just wanted her own little voice and publicity to be heard and seen. We all know how it is done.

The whole event with Jim Iyke is so cheap, I find it difficult to accept..hope he has been truly delivered and we get to hear the wedding bell soon.

No comments: