Tuesday 8 July 2014

I am proud to be a member of Ogboni Fraternity- Cherubim & Seraphim prophet


I wonder what you will make of this but according to sunnewsonline, a Cherubiu and Seraphim prophet has confessed being a member of the Ogboni Fraternity Cult. And he is proud to relate Christianity to Ogboni. Read story below..


65-year-old Prophet Solomon Oladimeji, the
founder of Cherubim and Seraphim Church,
Orisun-Ayo has shocked many after proudly
revealing in an interview that he is a top
member of the Ogboni fraternity.
Pastor Solomon Oladimeji
Prophet Solomon who has been in the ministry
for over four decades has church branches at
Alapere, Ketu, and Odogunyan in Ikorodu area of
Lagos said Ogboni members derive power from
God.
He said they don’t hold meetings in secret
again rather everything about them is open as
they hold their general meetings on the 1st
Sunday of every month in broad daylight.
The pastor who said he belongs to Saala
Ogboni Fellowship of Nigeria (SOFN) – within
the fraternity – where he occupies the position
of Oluwo and the third in command to the
overall head of the fraternity opens up to The
Sun about his member of the ‘Ogboni’
fraternity, how pastors come to their meetings
for powers, amongst other things.
He said: “I am not ashamed to confess my
membership of the fraternity. I’m proud to be
Ogboni member. In actual fact, being an Ogboni
leader has made me not only a good disciple of
Jesus Christ, but it has also gone a long way to
make me a better citizen,”
"As a member of Ogboni fraternity, my life is
having a meaning. I have prospered. My coast
has been enlarged. Members of my
congregation are increasing everyday. I also
thank God that due to my diligence as a
committed member, I have been able to rise to
the enviable position of Oluwo within the Ogboni
fraternity," he proudly told Saturday Sun.
On when he became a member of the Ogboni
he said: Although, my journey as shepherd for
Jesus Christ’s flock is over 40 years, I became
a member of the Ogboni society over 20 years
ago.

Read more after the cut


 lnitially, I was initiated into the Aborigine
Ogboni fraternity, that is the one they call
Ogboni Ibile, but later I joined Saala Ogboni
fraternity, and since I made that decision, I have
no regret.

‘Ogboni’ Fraternity For Jesus Christ
On if his church members are aware of his
association with the Ogboni fraternity: What is
there to be hidden? I am not ashamed of my
association with Ogboni Society, and I don’t
hide it from members of my church. They all
know that I’m a leader in the Ogboni group.
When you even come to my house, I openly
display my regalia as Ogboni chief. Let me
quickly tell you this, by making my members
know that I’m Ogboni member, it makes me
popular among them. They describe me as an
open and honest person. For that, many of them
have been voluntarily coming to me pleading to
be initiated as a member of Ogboni fraternity.
Pastor Oladimeji who denied using charm as
insinuated by some, but, however said : "I used
herbs and leaves combined with other items to
prepare soap, anointing oil for members and
other people that are having spiritual
problems".
On pastors coming to him for powers he said :
Some of these pastors and prophets come to
people like me to acquire power to perform
miracle and wonders. Some of them are even
Ogboni members like me. But they are
hypocrites.
It is a big shame that many of these so-called
men of God that claim that they rely on the
power of the Holy Spirit to do miracles are liars.
They are big liars.
Many of these pastors both within the orthodox
and the Pentecostal fold are members of Ogboni
fraternity. They come to the Ogboni meetings
seeking powers which are given to them. We
also have many professionals including lawyers,
doctors, engineers, university lecturers, imams,
Islamic and Christian leaders, and traditional
rulers as our members. We don’t discriminate.
Our mission here on earth is to save mankind.
On the believe that Ogboni is an evil asso­
ciation condemned by the Bible he said: Those
who say so are ignorant. They have been
brainwashed by our colonial masters. But thank
God, we are now in a different era, and we can
all be reading the Bible without relying or
depending on what the imperialist swould want
us to believe in order to suit their own purpose.
Some will tell you that Ogboni is evil because
they use juju, they still carry out sacrifices of
various forms by shedding blood of animals,
and birds. Some even out of ignorance say we
eat human flesh. Rubbish. May Almighty God
forgive our traducers.
On performing sacrifices he said: I sacrificed
animals and birds to offer prayers to cure and
heal people of their ailments.
When I pray for you and it is revealed to me
that I should kill duck, cow or even goat to offer
prayers for you, I will tell you to make available
such animals for sacrifice, and the moment we
do that, you receive your healing.
When I kill fowl, goat, duck or even cow for
sacrifice to heal somebody, I have not in any
way transgressed. I’m only doing the will of
Jesus Christ, who is my personal Lord and
Saviour. Whatever is outside the Bible, you will
never see me doing it.
All those pastors saying rubbish about Ogboni
are doing so to attract membership.
On if the leadership of Cherubim and Seraphim
church is aware of his membership as an
Ogboni he said : I have never hidden my
membership of the Ogboni group. The church
leaders are aware, and nobody has raised any
eyebrow. I’ve even used my membership of
Ogboni to win more souls for Christ. As for CAN
leaders both at Alapere, and in Odogunyan, I
play prominent roles in the affairs of the
association. I pay my dues as and when due. I
also sacrifice my time and energy for
evangelism. They respect me a lot.
There are also other pastors there who are
fellow Ogboni members. But I won’t mention
names here unless the situation warrants it.
Just as I’m not ashamed of the gospel so also
I’m not ashamed of being an Ogboni pastor.
Some pastors do come to us at Ogboni
meetings seeking spiritual assistance for their
church grow in terms of membership. At other
times, they seek our help that their members
will obey them or do whatever they ask them to
do without questioning their authority. But it is
a big shame that these pastors when they
mount pulpits would be deceiving their
members by behaving and talking as if they are
truly holy spirit-inspired. They should learn to
give credit to whom it is due.
Let me be bold in saying this that it is
unfortunate that the church is full of deceit
today.
On the spiritual advantage he as Ogboni pastor
he said:
The advantages I have are enormous. You know
when you are doing something with purity of
mind and purpose, God will answer your
prayers. Being an Ogboni pastor, I have 100
percent direct access to Olodumare and when I
call upon Him, He never disappoints, and that is
why you see some people that call themselves
pastors, they can’t see any vision, they can’t
cure anybody, and that is why they come to our
members in the Ogboni fellowship to acquire
powers to enable them perform miracles.
You don’t need to kneel down before me before
I know who you are or your problems. The
moment I pray for you or you send a prayer
request from any part of the globe, I will know
what your problems are and the way out. But
how many of these pastors can lay claim to
such? The moment you become a member you
will be automatically qualified to have or enjoy
these powers.
Pastor Oladimeji also said Pastors that are not
Ogboni members will have problem of church
growth as he revealed "Several pastors come to
us and we do what we call Aworo in Yoruba for
them" .
Aworo is a kind of charm that draws crowd to a
place. We do it for pastors, and that is why you
see many of them driving state of the art cars.
For those pastors that don’t know their ways,
you see them in penury, drinking garri and
coconut most of the time.

No comments: