Wednesday 16 July 2014

Ibinabo Fiberesima sets to walk down the aisle with her mystery man


The President of the Actor Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima at 43 is sets to walk down the aisle with her man soon.

The former beauty queen and the organiser of Miss Earth, would be getting married to her man in December 2014, in her hometown in Port Harcourt.

Read more after the cut

The mother of 3, is currently in the United Kingdom, holidaying with her mystery man. Who the actress is keeping close to her heart and also confirmed that she is sets to walk down the aisle and unlike it has been said that this is a second marriage for the actress,she said “It’s my first wedding ooo! We are soulmates and I am totally convinced that he’s the one, ”
In the exclusive chat, Ibinabo further said, “ God has answered my prayers again, I’m blessed, that
is all I can say. I can’t reveal the identity but yes, he’s my University days love. We would be tying the knot in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. “
Ibinabo once had a relationship with actor,Fred Amata, which produced a daughter.

No comments: