Monday 27 July 2015

I want him down there but he wouldn't

Being dating Kola for a 6 months but he had never
been there for me, I meant never given me an head,  despite the numerous time, I have sucked the juices out of his manhood.

Don't think I am crazy about sex. That's far from it. The point is, I was circumcised and finds it difficult attaining orgasm without a man playing with my clitoris or touch me with his finger(s);  at least, that's the least I can ask for but he never did despite all my pleading and sometimes, purposely dragging his hand down to my vagina.

I really love Kola with all my heart. He is everything a woman could ever ask for but the fact that I cannot
attain release with him is driving me crazy because I
don't want to be rushing out every time to to touch myself to set my body free. I want to marry Kola but I don't want to marry a man who cannot give me the pleasure I asked for. What do I do guys?


No comments: