Monday 3 August 2015

People close to me know that I don't like money- Amaechi

Speaking at a function held in his honour by his friends yesterday, August 2nd in Abuja, former Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi revealed that people close to him know that he doesn't like money.

He said this in response to the corruption allegation that has been levelled against him by the new Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike. Wike had accused the Amaechi of embezzlement while he was in office as the state governor. Below is what he said....


 "Governor Nyesome Wike has again sponsored one advert in a bid to rubbish me. Only God knows that if there is one thing I don’t like, I don’t like money. Anybody close to me knows that I don’t like money. The governor and PDP are afraid of me getting an appointment to the national executive council. The current president abhors corruption and the only way they can stop me from getting the appointment is to paint me with corruption. And the people that know me in Rivers State know that I don’t like money. In Rivers, people know I don’t like money.” he said

No comments: