Monday 26 October 2015

My Ex-Girlfriend wants to come back

I'm currently at a crossroad. I really don't know what to do and it's giving me sleepless night.
I currently have two women in my life. One is my ex and the other is my girlfriend.

Late last year, my Ex and I had a very serious issue just like 2 months into our introduction. She had came to my house unannounced and found me naked with another woman in my sitting room.
I had forgotten to lock the door of the sitting room from inside in the heat of having sex with the lady, so when she came upon us, she saw a lots.

Read more after the cut


I actually had one of the Lady's nipple in my mouth while my other hand was inserted into her wet virginal. It was really a sight to behold. And to make matter worst, the lady in question was my neighbour, who, had built a good relationship with my girlfriend and I. She's always around in my house whenever my girlfriend comes visiting and would help her to cook or they go on errand together. But, my girlfriend for once never suspected that something was going on so you can just imagine her disappointment that day.
After, that day and the next months to the our introduction, I begged her and even asked
Childhood friend and my sister's to begged her but she adamantly refused to go ahead with the introduction. I was embarrassed to tell my colleagues whom I had already informed I was getting married that there was no wedding again.
Months after that, I decided to move on and started dating a girl from my church. Everybody approved of the relationship but deep down in me, I still yearn for my Ex.
Somehow, a few months into my relationship with my girlfriend. I added my Ex back on BBM and to my surprise she accepted. We didn't say anything for the first few days but one day she posted a picture with a message and I was touched and I sent her a message and that ignited a discussion between us. It got us talking about our relationship.
She told me she had always missed me. And when I asked her what she want us to do, she said she wants me back.
I also want her back but I have refrained from committing myself into a relationship with her again because of my new girlfriend.
The truth is, I still love her so much but I don't want to hurt my girlfriend not because I really love her but because I'm expected to marry her The church expects it and she expects it.

I have tried to talk to my friends about my situation but they advice I forget about my Ex and continue with my girlfriend.
My Ex, has been sending me messages but my replies have all been on friendship ground.
My mind keep telling to go back to my Ex but my girlfriend is a nice girl, I can't bring myself to hurt her. And the church is also there. Infact, I sometimes regret I decided to date in the church.

I'm really at a serious crossroad. Should I leave my girlfriend and go back to my Ex.

Your honest advice....pls

No comments: