Tuesday 20 October 2015

Senator Ita Giwa steps out with adopted daughter

The former Senator stepped out with Beatrice Ita Giwa, her young adopted daughter at an event recently. The 65-year-old senator revealed that she adopted the now one year old daughter from her 17-year-old old mother in one of creeks in the Bakassi.

Below is what she told Encomium magazine about her daugher...


"I adopted Beatrice Bassey Ita-Giwa, named after my mother, about a year ago. I saw her and her mother when we went to campaign in one of the creeks of Bakassi, and I fell in love with. them. Beatrice is now in a play group, and she travels with me. At the end of the year, she will be in a play group in Victoria Island in a Lebanese/French school. I’ve engaged a nanny, and Beatrice is doing well. She is trying to speak English, Filipino and Efik. I’ve fallen in love again. I look at the innocent girl and she’s blossoming, thriving.”she said

No comments: