Sunday 8 September 2013

List of top 20 comedians in Africa released by Officiallaugh.com


For me I don't know most of these guys from other africa countries except the Nigerians on the list and also don't know how they make the list because some names are definitely missing. Yeah, Basketmouth is funny but Klint and Ali Baba are a no no for me. Abeg, I dey see, Klint jokes for twitter and they don't even squeeze my face a bit. If you ask me, yeah Bovi and Gordon except of course they arrived on the list by looking onhow well,they tell their joke with good English, then I will Ok, Klint and Ali Baba but not because, they are funny. Both shpuld have ranked no 19 and 20.

See the list below....................

1 Trevor Noah (South Africa)
2 Basketmouth (Nigerian)
3 Michael Blackson (Ghana)
4 Riaad Moosa (South Africa)
5 Klint The Drunk (Nigeria)
6 David Kau (South Africa)
7 Daliso Chaponda (Malawi)
8 I Go Dye (Nigeria)
9 Eric Omondi (Kenya)
10 Eddie Kadi (Congo)

Check out the list of others on the list but really, who is Trevor Noah?

11 Loyiso Gola (South Africa)
12 Ali Baba (Nigeria)
13 David Kibuuka (South Africa)
14 Kasambwe Mpulamasaka (Zambia)
15 Nik Rabinowitz (South Africa)
16 Foxy P (Nigeria)
17 John Vlismas (South African)
18 A Dot (Nigerian)
19 Daniel Omara (Uganda)
20 Gbenga Adeyinka (Nigeria)


No comments: