Friday 4 April 2014

I don't like a poor man looking at me- Upcoming actress Lizzy Gold

Some women don't care anyway! Nollywood up-coming actress, Lizzy Gold does not care you ay she is a material girl. In a new interview with Entertainment, the actress open up on why poor man does not excite her because only a rich man can get her wet. A man most also be really her endowed to get her interest. Read it below.

"A poor man shouldn't even think of admiring my picture, not to talk of wooing me. I love money so much so I can't marry a poor man. I don't even want a man who is merely comfortable. My interest and affection are for millionaires, if possible billionaires. Money means so much to me, in fact money makes me wet. Sometimes when I imagine so much money in my account, I could just get wet. Bank alert is like my best friend. I just need to imagine so much money in my account and I am turned on. When I get a credit alert on my account, Oh my God, I get turned on immediately.

Hmm, what a girl and what do you think guys?

No comments: