Friday 4 April 2014

I will consider marriage again but not now- Chika Ike


 With a new interview with punch newspaper, Nollywood actress revealed she is still interested in marriage but she will be taking her time before she makes another committment. she also talk about her many travels among many other things....

Read the interview below....

Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, is no stranger to controversy. In the last few months, she managed to keep Nigerians talking about issues surrounding her recent divorce, which she announced on social media, and her frequent holiday trips abroad.
 
Her many travels....
 
Read more after the cut
 
“The truth is that I love to travel around the world. If anyone feels hurt by this, that is their business. I love to take pictures during my trips abroad and share them with my fans. I do this so as to educate them. Many of them have never been to these countries. So, whenever I post these images, I have no bad intentions.”
 
NGO....
 
“I am truly passionate about charity work, but I can’t speak for other people in my shoes. I am the sole financier of my NGO and its activities, though I get some form of assistance from members of my family and my friends. I strongly believe that if you want people to support a particular cause, you have to show and prove that you are able to hold your own any day.”
 
Her marriage is in the past...
 
Chika declines to comment on the circumstances that led to the dissolution of her marriage. “I don’t want to talk about the divorce because it is already in the past and I have since moved on. I am still open to marriage and I might give it a second shot because I believe in love. For now, I am most concerned with my own happiness,” she says.
 
On divorce....
 
“All the talk about some men being afraid to walk up to a female celebrity and ask her out does not make sense to me. Any man that cannot walk up to me and toast me is not manly enough. I don’t have a long list or criteria for my ideal man. All I want is that he must make me happy.”
 
 

No comments: