Saturday 17 October 2015

Angelina Jolie and entire family in Vogue magazine November Issue

Hollywood superstar, Angelina Jolie is the cover of Vogue's November edition. The magazine also featured the actress entire family, including her husband, Brad Pitt and their six children, Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox.

The family were picture sitting in motorcycles and wearing helmet. See more photos after the cut

Angelina was also pictured running on the beach wearing a fairy's outfit and holding a wand while her children ran behind her.
During the interview, she revealed how she knows her time as an actress is comimg to an end

"I’m almost enjoying it more now that I see it as something I’ve been fortunate to be part of. Maybe in the next few years I’ll finish being in front of the camera. I’ll be happier behind it," she concludes. "I’m happy to be home. I want to really focus on my children, doing the best I can to guide and protect them before they are out of the house. These are their most important years."

No comments: