Thursday 13 June 2019

Rihanna sizzles in new interview photos, talk about business empire, faith, and album

In a new interview with Interview Magazine, American pop-star shared some inner secret with actress, Sarah Paulson.
The Umbrella, hitmaker, revealed, how many people don't know is shy...


"People don’t know that I’m shy…. I’m so shy I don’t even want you to know I’m shy,” she said.

She also talked about managing her business empire, new album and becoming a mother, family and friends and faith.

On religion “I always want to start my day with a little devotion. I buy these devotion books and they’re dated, so you just pull up the date and that devotion is for that day,” she told Paulson.

"I’ve always been” a person of faith, she added. “My first time praying and fasting was when I was 7 years old. I did that on my own, because I wanted to go to New York, and I knew that this was a sacrifice I had to make in order for God to make sure I could get there,” the Pop star continued.

In the interview the superstar talked about the growth of her business empire and coping with music as well.


"I had one dream and that was for my music to be heard all over the world. I didn’t even think about the fame part, and then that came, and I was like, “Oh, shoot. Do I really want to do this?” But the thing that keeps me alive and passionate is being creative. With every business outlet, I’m making something from a vision to a reality, and that’s the thing I really enjoy. Music had led me to these other outlets, and to things that I genuinely love. My mom pretty much worked in the beauty and perfume industry for a long time—she did makeup for people and was a makeup artist—so I always loved that.

The 31 year old speaks about her new album taking a long time coming


I used to be in the studio, only the studio, for three months straight, and an album would come out. Now, it’s like a carousel. I do fashion one day, lingerie the next, beauty the next, then music the next. It’s like having a bunch of kids and you need to take care of them all.


It really does suck that it can’t just come out, because I’m working on a really fun one right now. I’m really happy with a lot of the material we have so far, but I am not going to put it out until it’s complete. It makes no sense to rush it, but I want it out. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m like, “Even if I don’t have the time to shoot videos, I’m going to put an album out.”


The singer however revealed she definitely want to become a mother when asked by Paulson, about becoming a mother.

She didn't revealed the identity of the new man she's dating prefering to tell, Paulson to "google it"



No comments: