Monday 6 May 2013

Beautiful with brazilian hair but no brain, then don't get close to Alex Ekubo

I saw this intresting part of an interview that Nollywood actor and former Mr. Nigerian contestant, Alex Ekubo to naij.com and I decided to share it. But first don't say I didn't warn you cos you must be beautiful,wears a brazilian and have brains to get close to gorgeus Alex....lol. And for those who claimed Alex is gay,should hear it now cos he love girls.

Read the interview

Who is your dream woman?
She must be God fearing first. The world is evil. You read the paper everyday, I’m a strong reader of The Sun, and my dad always gets The Sun newspaper. You wake up in the morning and see how a wife of five years stabbed her husband and killed the children; such women don’t have the fear of God. If you have the fear of God there are lots of things you cannot do. You cannot take somebody’s life no matter what the person does to you.
A woman that fears God will not cheat on you, she will not look you in the eye and tell you a lie that will hurt you, and she will not hurt you and your kids. That is one. Then, you talk about brains. I need a beautiful woman because am headed to the very top. I’m talking of international recognition. I need a woman who can stand by my side and say baby I love you, I support you, I will stand by you. You don’t need a bimbo, beauty without brain. Her head is full of Brazilian hair and make up, and then carrying small dog all around which is the trend now with ladies. For me brains come before beauty. I need somebody that can help me so that we can produce beautiful Nigerian babies that can go out there and contest in Miss world, Mr. World.

No comments: