Monday 6 May 2013

Bishop David Benenoch withdraws divorce petition

The General Overseer of Cummunion Church, Bishop David Benenoch has withdrawn his divorce paper from court months after he petitioned for divorce from his wife of twenty years and mother of his three kids, Esther Benenoch.

The Bishop Benenoch, who was quoted of saying that there will be no going back because God said he should divorce his wife, his now saying the same God has asked him to not to divorce his
wife.
Well, me like it that God has spoken to him that he shouldn't divorce his wife cos me hate divorce..lol

Below is the public statement of the new development he posted on his Facebook account

On Saturday the 15th of September last year, I announced my decision to file for a divorce to end my marriage to my wife, Esther. I wish to inform you my friends that Esther and I have decided to seek prayer solution to the challenges of our relationship.
We are no more pursuing the divorce option at this time. I therefore have since withdrawn my divorce petition from the court.
I thank you for your support, your concern and your prayers. I urge you to continue to keep us both in your prayers. Once again, thank you and God bless you.

 

No comments: