Monday 6 May 2013

It official, Chris Brown breaks off with Rihanna

The time it might be the final time that you will be seeing Chris Brown and Rihanna as a couple. Chris Brown announced the break-up at an interview with Kyle and Jackie O. Chris Brown father did not like Rihanna anyway but with the two, you have to hold your breath cos they could be back within just a twinkle of an eye.

“The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”

“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”

No comments: