Tuesday 15 July 2014

Fans lambast Chika Ike for having a chef

Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, got more than she bargained for, when she posted a photo of herself doing grocery shopping with the caption “My
Chef is on leave, I had to do the grocery
shopping. I am making dinner now. Who wants to help?”

More after the cut

Why so many felt there isn't anything wrong in her having a chef, due to the nature of her job. A lots have condemn her, saying a woman, should be able to cook for herself. So she didn't need a chef.

But me I tire o. Must these celeb post photos all these kind photo but why not, it one the that makes you blog visitors to keep coming

I heard Chika, who had a messy divorce from her first husband, had just found a man , who has been spoiling her silly but the only thing is that she can not unveil her boo or else....


No comments: