Monday 14 July 2014

Sensational singer, Angel Tee, drops second single ''You&Me

The Nigeria music industry is set to witness a new face among the female singers. Angel Tina Ekpunnobi otherwise known as Angel T, is an international musician, who is based in Dublin. Now, the beautiful singer has brought her craft to her fatherland, where she is sets to make an impact with her sonorous voice.
The songwriter, model, CEO, and former, video vixen, who has worked with some of the biggest acts, like felix liberty, Alex O, before leaving the shore of Nigeria will be releasing her second anticipated single ''You&Me'' after the success of her first single '' Should I'' which has been getting media review and has also become one of the most favourite songs on radio stations across the country.

More after the cut

''Should I'' video was shoot by, Alex O, now one of the top video directors in and outside the country, is a song about love, that will keep you listening again and again with a danceable beat .

Angel Tee, talking about her entry into the Nigerian music industry '' I think, I have what it take to make a change in the Nigerian music industry. Couple with my experience, singing around Europe, I think I understand the music industry very well'' she said

''You&Me'' will hits radio and TV stations from, Tuesday,July 15th, 2014. Before,  download her first single by clicking on the song title ''Should I''

You can also get, Angel Tee '' Should I'' as your Caller Tunes on

Etisalat text 705146

Airtel text ''Buy 0270301'' to 791

MTN text 014809 to 4100








No comments: